Dying In Vain Dying In Vain

That was good :)

Especially for the equipment you have right now, it's really good :)
Reminds me of the mid 90's punk, and that's saying something because for me that's when punk was at it's best. So keep up the good work :)

Ndred96 responds:

Thank You! im going to record this again in hopes of making it better and have better quality and i might add some lyrics i just dont know what it should be about lol

Modern Wasteland Modern Wasteland

That was really great

I understand about the style your going. Personally i don't like the heavier stuff, but that really shouldn't reflect my opinion on the great work you did on this.

The recording is amazing, i'm sure i believe you have a band, it sounds like a fuck load of work into this. I can't even find a band, doing solo on my end.

The tune is great, catchy fast and fits with key your going. The only thing i would say is the vocals sound a bit wierd at times. I'm guessin it's part of the effect your going for, or it could be you guys used auto tune. Either way it sounds great, just sometimes that distracts me a bit, from the song.

The bridge is REALLY good. Acoustic bridges either makes or breaks, because their to common, but yours really works well because of your voice and tune you did for that part.
One last thing though, the very ending it feels like it needs one more note to finish off, aha. But that's me being a nit picking fuck.

All in all that was sheer amazing, wouldn't be suprised if this and your other song got on the radio and more.
Also if you have the time, just wondering if you guys got into a studio. Or it was equipment you bought?

Great work :)

aLMiGHTyBuDDaH responds:

thanks man! always feels good to hear someone else appreciates your work. i did this myself at home with sonar 7 and an ass load of plugins. yeah i used auto tune and it gets to the point where you're trying to get your voice to the next note and the process makes the tuner jump. so towards the tale end there i just said fuck it and stopped trying to fix it.

Scrumto Scrumto

Not to bad

Started out pretty promising, i liked the beginning. Especially the drums.
But the melody as you said didnt fit and felt wierd aha.
But change the melody a bit and it would sound great.

Scrototype responds:

Thanks for your review!

[Song] Some Things Change [Song] Some Things Change

Suprisingly pretty good haha

I hate rap, like alot.
But theres always exceptions, like this. I don't quite know what part
you made in this song. But if it's the rapping like i think, it's pretty fucking good.
Good voice, lyrics and not off beat at all.

Props man

G30 responds:

Thanks, that means a lot. I dont rap about mainstream ideals. Just rapping about the truth what I feel. Thanks

&amp;lt;LE&amp;gt;Adam's Song Remix. <LE>Adam's Song Remix.

Nice and mellow

I quite like this, very good rendition of adam's song. I think your voice is great, a few pitch probelms but that's it. Other then that it's qute perfect. But also like the other guy suggested, song a bit louder, if not, at least for the "world was wide".

Love the drum beat and especially the fade at the end, but it did end a little appruptly.

Good job man, blink is fucking steller :)

Piss You Off Piss You Off

Awesome guys

You guys are my favorite band on newgrounds.
Keep them coming :)

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks! We will!

Still Alive (AltRock cover) Still Alive (AltRock cover)

Damn dude

Really good man, pretty much everything. Vocals arn't perfect, but their great at the same time :)
I'm addicted to this song.

Just wondering what program do you use with the realguitars and everything? Because i really need to record some real rock songs aha

Setu-Firestorm responds:

First of all, thanks for the input. I know the vocals weren't as defined as they should have been, and that damn song's been stuck in my head since the first time I heard it.

Now, the reason I didn't say what program I used was because there are many different host programs that can run VSTi and Audio plugins, and mine is only one of those programs. I use Nuendo, although there are others like Cubase, Acid, Sonar, and Reason.

Apple Tree Apple Tree

Wow

Honestly that was beautiful. Keep your
style cause it works WONDERFULLY
Amazing job. Definite favorite

Rolling Waves Rolling Waves

Exellent

Scot pride
That was done soo well, great job =D
this music just makes you feel so happy its
great.

Bosa responds:

Yeah, man. I'm amazed myself.